Sunday, June 03, 2007




Look, I'm going to pretend Dewi Sandra isn't wearing a leopard-print fedora. I'm even going to overlook the Pasar Melawai satu goceng tiga ceban earrings and the raccoon eye makeup. But a setagen?? A five-tiered chain-adorned setagen????? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't setagens supposed to be worn on the inside? By women who've just given birth?

Repeat after me: A. Setagen. Is. Not. A. Fashion. Accesory. A. Setagen. Is. Not. A. Fashion. Accesory.

Jeez, I thought the "ku akui, keti ini, makin hilang kendali" Rexona ad was the lowest point in her career, but I guess I was wrong. This is it. The only thing worse would be if she were to dump Glenn Fredly for Mandra.


Mbak Diah


Posted by Mbak Diah









whodoyouthinkheare@yahoo.com









 
 












Web Counter
Free Hit Counter