Monday, May 28, 2007




Luna Maya
Sweetie, can I ask you something?

Nirina
Uhuh.

Luna Maya
Is that a theater-stage curtain you're wearing down there?

Nirina
No.
Is that a sleeping bag you're wearing down there?

Luna Maya
Somebody who looks like a hit-and-run victim with a rhinestone studded neck brace shouldn't talk...

Nirina
Well, somebody who looks like Norbit's wife in a flamenco dress shouldn't talk either...

Luna Maya
At least I didn't steal KD's wig!

Nirina
Oh yea? At least I didn't steal somebody else's husband!

Luna Maya
HEYYY, he was dating ME first! ME!! That bitch stole him from MEEEE!! Do you think it's funny when your boyfriend got not one, but TWO bimbos knocked up and got tricked into marrying one of them? And everyone thinks I'M the other woman? IT'S NOT FUNNY, OKAY???
I'M THE VICTIM HERE!!!
ME!!!
LUNA MAYA!!!
VICTIM!!!!

Nirina
Geez, ada apa denganmu?

Luna Maya
SHUT IT, BITCH!!!

Nirina
Okay, okay...
Calm down, TV Media air mattress. Let's take a deep breath and sit down.
Ooops, I'm sorry. YOU CAN'T! Hahaha...

Luna Maya
Why are you so mean to me?

Nirina
Hey, you started it.

Luna Maya
I know, I'm sorry.
You know what, dude? We got punked by our stylists.

Nirina
I know, right? I'm sooo firing him tonight!

Luna Maya
Oh, God... This dress is gonna haunt me for the rest of my life...

Nirina
Got that right. What were you thinking, anyway? I know that models are dumb, but this is just absurd.

Luna Maya
What was th...??
YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME???

Nirina
Bring it on, blimpy!


Posted by Neng Sarah









whodoyouthinkheare@yahoo.com









 
 












Web Counter
Free Hit Counter